Official Documents, Research Papers, Publications, Videos & More...
Announcements and Recent Additions
Public Information Section
Agriculture: Organic GMO Free Farm Program.
Appraisal Training: Self-Paced Online Learning Sessions
Area Code and Reverse Telephone Lookup
Books: Recommended Reading.
Business & Financial Information
The Palatial Precinct at the Nile Branch (Area H) by Manfred Bietak - Off site
My Early Life with the Middle Kingdom by Dorothea Arnold, Curator Emerita, Department of Egyptian Art at the Metropolitan Museum New York - Off site
Redating the Exodus by By John J. Bimson and David Livingston Originally published in BAR 13:05, Sep/Oct 1987
- The Late Hyksos Period, Ph. D/2 (Str. e/2-f)
- The Beginning of the New Kingdom, ph. D/1 (str. e/1)
- The Palace District of the Tuthmoside Period, Ph. C3-2 (Str. d-c)
- The Minoan Wall-Paintings
- A hiatus, the fortress of Horemheb and Ramesside cemeteries
The Hebrew Bible: TANAKH
TANAKH is an acronym for TORAH, N'viim, (Prophets) and Kh'tuvim, (Writings).
- Manhattan Community Board 8 June Public Meeting on Elder Abuse
- Abuse and Case Fixing Complaints Filed Against Guardian and NYS Court Officials.
- Allen; Sandra Allen-Simms. Documents Related to Professional Status
- JASA Guardian Program Director Caught in WEB of Lies
- JASA Employees Assault and Harass Protesters at Mini Rally for Fersedy
- Justice for Fersedy
- Laura Ludlow's Letter to David M. Warren, President of the Jewish Association for Services for the Aged
(Abuse of Mr. Fersedy by Cecille Hershkovitz and Sandra Allen-Simms)
- Letters for Fersedy
- Near Lethal Experience for JASA Dependent. Abused Suffers Heart Attack
- Targeting Seniors for Exploitation
Public Employees and Non-Profit Organization Team Up to Prey on Elderly.
Articles on Elder and Guardian Abuse (Off Site)
- Queens Tribune - Protecting The Protected: Elderly Woman Fears For Her Life, Claims Theft, Confinement, Starvation
- The Intel Hub - Public Guardian's Office Looting Estates-With a Little Help From the Judge
Books on Elder and Guardian Abuse (Off Site)
- The Retirement Nightmare by Dr. Diane G. Armstrong
Dr. Diane G. Armstrong is a clinical psychologist who lives in Santa Barbara with her husband Bruce. They have been married since 1966. Mother of two adult daughters, she works as a writer and consultant specializing in the abuse of involuntary conservatorship/guardianship
proceedings in today's courts.
Israel; Modern State, and the Middle East
Maps - Current
Maps - Historic
Research: A Calls for Compositions, Essays and Research Papers.