Archaeology - General
Appraisal Practices and Proceedures
Agriculture: Organic GMO Free Farm Program.
Appraisal Training: Self-Paced Online Learning Sessions
Books: Recommended Reading.
Business & Financial Information
Council of Economic Advisers
Creation Account as Described in Genesis
Dissent from Darwinism
Dead Sea Scrolls
Scrolls are identified by the location where recovered. (1QpHab) 1Q = Cave 1, Qumran, Hab = Habakkuk
Department of Justice
Diet: The Alchemy of Wellness
There is no greater vehicle for transformation, -both personal and global, than the food we choose to eat.
- Brooklyn Museum: Postcards of the Stele of the Seven-Year Famine.
The Palatial Precinct at the Nile Branch (Area H) by Manfred Bietak - Off site
My Early Life with the Middle Kingdom by Dorothea Arnold, Curator Emerita, Department of Egyptian Art at the Metropolitan Museum New York - Off site
Redating the Exodus by By John J. Bimson and David Livingston Originally published in BAR 13:05, Sep/Oct 1987
- The Late Hyksos Period, Ph. D/2 (Str. e/2-f)
- The Beginning of the New Kingdom, ph. D/1 (str. e/1)
- The Palace District of the Tuthmoside Period, Ph. C3-2 (Str. d-c)
- The Minoan Wall-Paintings
- A hiatus, the fortress of Horemheb and Ramesside cemeteries
- Manhattan Community Board 8 June Public Meeting on Elder Abuse
- Abuse and Case Fixing Complaints Filed Against Guardian and NYS Court Officials.
- Allen; Sandra Allen-Simms. Documents Related to Professional Status
- JASA Guardian Program Director Caught in WEB of Lies
- JASA Employees Assault and Harass Protesters at Mini Rally for Fersedy
- Justice for Fersedy
- Laura Ludlow's Letter to David M. Warren, President of the Jewish Association for Services for the Aged
(Abuse of Mr. Fersedy by Cecille Hershkovitz and Sandra Allen-Simms)
- Letters for Fersedy
- Near Lethal Experience for JASA Dependent. Abused Suffers Heart Attack
- Targeting Seniors for Exploitation
Public Employees and Non-Profit Organization Team Up to Prey on Elderly.
Articles on Elder and Guardian Abuse (Off Site)
- Queens Tribune - Protecting The Protected: Elderly Woman Fears For Her Life, Claims Theft, Confinement, Starvation
- The Intel Hub - Public Guardian's Office Looting Estates-With a Little Help From the Judge
Books on Elder and Guardian Abuse (Off Site)
- The Retirement Nightmare by Dr. Diane G. Armstrong
Dr. Diane G. Armstrong is a clinical psychologist who lives in Santa Barbara with her husband Bruce. They have been married since 1966. Mother of two adult daughters, she works as a writer and consultant specializing in the abuse of involuntary conservatorship/guardianship
proceedings in today's courts.
- Natural Womanhood: Know Your Body
Women are told that contraceptives are harmless. Powerful drugs or devices are pushed on them as the only effective birth control methods or even as medical treatment. We believe women deserve better. Our goal is to inform all women about the risks of contraceptives and the benefits of fertility charting for health and effective pregnancy planning.
Hebrew Blessings and Prayers
The Hebrew Bible: TANAKH
TANAKH is an acronym for TORAH, N'viim, (Prophets) and Kh'tuvim, (Writings).
Israel; Modern State, and the Middle East
Maps - Current
Maps - Historic
Museums - Off site.
- British Museum
Brooklyn Museum of Art
Maintains one of the finest collections of Egyptian art in the world, as well as collections of classical and middle eastern art, art of Africa, the Americas and the Pacific, decorative arts and textiles.
The Israel Museum (Multi-lingual.)
Ranked among the world's leading art and archaeology museums, the Museum has 24 departments and houses encyclopedic collections, dating from prehistory to the present day. The museum features the most extensive holdings of biblical and Holy Land archaeology in the world.
The Jewish Museum; NYC
The Jewish Museum's permanent collection chronicles 4,000 years of Jewish culture through nearly 30,000 objects from around the world. The Museum actively acquires art, Judaica, and broadcast media that are both specifically and implicitly related to Jewish experiences, whether by virtue of the subject depicted, because of the implied intent of the artist, or because a work by a Jewish artist represents a significant contribution to art and cultural history.
Shrine of the Book
The Shrine of the Book is the home of several exceptional archaeological finds: the Dead Sea Scrolls and other rare ancient manuscripts.
United States Holocoust Memorial Museum
The Museum is free and open every day except Yom Kippur and December 25 Christmas Day. Location: 100 Raoul Wallenberg Place, SW
Washington, DC 20024-2126. Main telephone: 202.488.0400. TTY: 202.488.0406
Research: A Calls for Compositions, Essays and Research Papers.